British media: 9 teams are interested in Menu, players hope to leave the team on loan this summer & Manchester United is more willing to sell directly

According to British media news. co. uk, Maynu hopes to transfer to Manchester United, and there are currently 9 teams interested in him. Menu, 20, is an English midfielder, from Manchester United's youth training, and his contract with Manchest...


According to British media news. co. uk, Maynu hopes to transfer to Manchester United, and there are currently 9 teams interested in him.

Menu, 20, is an English midfielder, from Manchester United's youth training, and his contract with Manchester United has expired two years. Maynu was once regarded as one of the cornerstones of Manchester United's future midfield, but in the 343 formation of Manchester United's current coach Amorin, Maynu has no suitable position. He cannot defeat B Fee in the competition, so he lost his main position.

news. co. uk said that Maynu has asked to leave Manchester United this summer's transfer period and hopes to leave the team on loan so that he can get more game time. As for permanent transfers, Menu will only consider them after receiving an invitation from the Champions League team. Premier League teams currently interested in Menu include Chelsea, Tottenham, Villa, Brentford, and Fulham. In addition, Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid, Juventus and Naples are also paying attention to Menu.

However, Manchester United club is currently unwilling to rent out Menu, but instead asks him to stay in the team to continue to compete for the main position. Manchester United club insiders said the summer transfer period will end next Monday, and it is almost impossible for Manchester United to find a replacement for Maynu in such a short period of time.

But the media also pointed out that Manchester United lost to English League Two team Greensby in the penalty shootout in the mid-week, and Maynu was underperforming in the game, which could force Manchester United clubs to try to introduce new midfielders in the transfer market. Manchester United had previously sought to buy Brighton midfielder Carlos Baleba, but Brighton asked for a price of up to 100 million pounds, which made Manchester United give up signings. In addition, Crystal Palace's Adam Walton is also a target for Manchester United.

Sources revealed that Manchester United is willing to consider selling Menu directly. Chelsea asked Maynu for the price in January this year, when Manchester United asked for £70 million, but now Manchester United's asking price will be much lower. If Maynu cannot leave Manchester United this summer, he may wait until next January's winter transfer period to continue pushing his own deal to leave the team.

In addition, Manchester United has reached an agreement with Chelsea on Garnacho's transfer, with a transfer fee of 40 million pounds. Manchester United retains 10% of the players' future transfer share. Garnacho will sign with Chelsea for seven years after a physical examination. Although goalkeeper Onana made mistakes in the game again, he is unlikely to leave Manchester United this summer and is willing to continue to compete. Negotiations for Sancho's transfer to Roma have completely failed. Manchester United considers renewing the contract with Sancho for one year and try to rent out Sancho to prevent him from leaving the team freely after his contract expires next summer. Betis and Manchester United are also negotiating Anthony's transfer.



Recommend News